Sunday, November 27, 2011

Big Boy

Time has flown.
He will be 6 months--tomorrow.

It has been a blur of awesomeness. Birth, nursing, exhaustion, more nursing, first smile, nurse again.

We do ALOT of nursing in this house.
We stick to what we are good at.

180ish days went by so fast. I wish I could have them back. Times 3 kids. I want them all to stay babies, it's was easier then.

But it's amazing to see them grow and turn into bigger little balls of awesome-nosity.
Yeah that's a word.
Awesome-nosity.

I just made it up. So it counts. But I digress, here is my adorable little man...growing bigger by the second.

Heavy sigh.



He has these fantastic little elf ears, and cheeks that look like he is storing acorns for the winter.
I do love him so.
More and more each second.

Motherhood rawks.