Sunday, December 13, 2009

KINDA EXCITED!!


I have been using Swagbucks as my primary search engine and limited online shopping experience and just yesterday I redeemed some of my "bucks" for 4 $5 Amazon.com Gift Card!!! I was so excited!!! I am saving my Amazon.com GC's for a Wii Fit Plus or a EA Active or Your Shape. I saved 20 Swagbucks redeeming them yesterday because there was a 5 Swagbuck discount per Gift Card!!! I am still pretty far off from getting my Wii Fit considering that the games are about a $100 plus S&H but I am $20 closer!!! So excited....if you are interested in getting some free gift cards/merchandise/pretty much anything..check it out!! My hope is that I can abuse this all next year and get the huge majority of next year's Christmas gifts for uber cheap or FREE!! Because who doesn't love...FREE???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new surveys are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get four emails sticking with the same comment. Possibly there is by any means you are able to get rid of me from that service? Thanks! Mother’S Day Prayer

Unknown said...

“Hello! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m definitely happy I found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back frequently!” https://theeastergoodfriday.com/category/easter-jokes/