Thursday, May 26, 2011

D Day plus 1

Yesterday was my due date. According to the medical professionals.
Buuuuttt, according the baby I am growing from scratch...he has no plans to arrive anytime soon.

Sigh.

I am super hard trying not to be down about NOT being in labor...is that weird??

If there is nothing happening over the holiday weekend I am scheduled to be induced early next week.

Not my ideal birthing situation, but it is what it is. Tell me not to be down, tell me to get a straw and suck it up...tell me to eat a California roll and get over it.
Tell me something.

Or tell me some tips to go into labor...I have made the birthing ball my new home and I am sitting on it as I blog...all it's doing is making me have to take frequent potty breaks---like every 5 minute potty breaks.

I am actually past my wits end as to what to do with myself. I need peace, patience and motivation to get through this--all of which I feel like I lack at present.
Pray for me.
Slap me.

Lord, please let this baby come soon. I am buckling under the pressure.


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey! Glad to see you post. I left a message on the facebook on my site for you, but I couldn't seem to find your facebook to be able to send you a message.

Well dang, I was pretty sure Jr#2 was already here by now.

LOL, the only one of my kids I went into labor on my own with was the last one (who just turned 17 on May 23rd), after I got so mad I literally popped my cork.
You probably don't want to go that route.

Nature will take it's course, he'll be born when he's meant to be (or forced to be).

In the meantime you can occupy yourself with walking and getting what excersize you can manage. Even it doesn't kickstart labor, having your strength up will make it easier and quicker.

Down Roads Less Traveled said...

Relax,save your energy, you are going to need it. Go get a straw (and a milkshake) and suck it up. I know you are anxious to have him here. Sometimes having a little boomchickawowow will start labor. There is no reason for you to be down. Any time now you are going to have a precious 3rd addition to your family. "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;" Philippians 4:6
Love you girl, praying for a speedy, easy, joyful delivery!GA Peach

grandmato4 said...

CUOL at the get a straw and milkshake and suck it up! Since you aren't in chat I'll assume the boomchickawowow is happening!!