Wednesday, June 29, 2011

True Story



We are members of a co-op that has several pick your own crops on site. Today Clyde and Bonnie picked organic berries and organic nectarines to take home and enjoy...well after Clyde ate his weight in berries at the farm we managed to get a small haul home.
Fast forward a few hours and post Vacation Bible Adventure to this comment:
"Mama, dan I have some of doe-s burries we dot at the toe-op pulease??"

Toe-op, that's cute right?
Now how do I as good, no willpower for a cute face and phrase mother of three say no to that?

Easy, I don't- I cave like a crumbled cookie.
He had berries, as many as he wanted.

I love little, almost 4 year old boys...they melt my heart like chocolate on a hot day.


He's cute right?
I know.
He's painfully adorable.
And he is half me, I am so lucky.

2 comments:

Cindi S World said...

He is adorable! You guys make beautiful babies!

grandmato4 said...

Awe he is so sweet