Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 3

Sooo I have had to change to traditional way I "wash" my hair...I always start at the crown of my head and work out, kinda like a flower...well with "No Poo" when I do the scalp rinse and then the vinegar rinse...I burn my head. Baking Soda + White Vinegar = Chemical Reaction on my HEAD!!! But its soo-kay, my hair is doing great!! Not oily, not dry relatively easy to comb through and I think its less frizzy than washing with store bought shampoo/conditioner. When Daddum came home yesterday from cross country he said that he thought my hair looked really shiny and this was before I told him I was on the "No Poo" kick. Sooo I think its working...maybe I will have that model tastic hair in a week and a half, who knows??

1 comment:

Cindi S World said...

Thanks for keeping the updates coming!