Monday, April 26, 2010

DAY 10

I LOVE IT-NO POO!! I have gotten numerous compliments on the shiny-ness of my hair, it fills great, never gets oily and I think it has a little bit more volume than normal. The only downside as far as I can tell is that it takes longer for me to do the baking soda and vinegar rinse than it took for me to "wash" my hair the normal conventional way. But I am going to stick with it for awhile, I recently acquired some coupons for vinegar (so I plan on stocking up on that over the next few grocery trips ) and all the rest of the ingredients I have plenty of. So we will see, I keep forgetting to take pictures, Jet Pilot is out of town again on cross country but when he gets back I PROMISE to take pictures of my head!!!

1 comment:

Cindi S World said...

I am so proud of you for sticking to it! And happy you like the results!