Friday, October 8, 2010

EcoStore USA Products Review

Recently I was asked by EcoStore USA to review several of their products, in hindsight if I would have known that I was pregnant I would have asked for baby products but hindsight...20/20. 

No Nasty Chemicals™ is the foundation of the entire product line and philosophy of ecoSTORE USA. "All of our products are made from plant- and mineral-based ingredients, free of toxic chemicals, that bring people closer to nature with non-toxic, environmentally safe solutions that also help to reduce our carbon footprint."
Sidenote: ·The Founder of EcoStore was a stay at home dad living in an eco-village.  Is that not the coolest thing ever?!?!
My kind of company!!!

I chose the Pure Oxygen Whitener for the washer and the Lemon Rinse Aid for the dishwasher. 

Some info on the Pure Oxygen Whitener, "The Pure Oxygen Whitener contains oil of citrus and Coconut and other plant-based ingredients. Ecomommas will love the way this product brightens and cleans baby’s clothes and does not contain any harsh chemicals that could irritate delicate skin." I used the Oxygen Whitener on our dirty whites laundry and specifically targeted our socks...because it seems like all the socks in our house looked like we walked from Mississippi to California in them.  Classy right?? 

Fast forward 2 hours to freshly laundered whites and as I was folding I was seriously impressed...our socks were white again.  I just threw a old measuring tsp of Oxygen Whitener into the container and thats how I measured it per load.  I am definitely looking forward to using this Pure Oxygen Whitener on Baby #3's soiled (read=poopy explosions!) and stained baby clothes in the future.  Weird right...wanting to do laundry...especially poopy laundry.
Its the little things that us SAHM's find joy in.

The Lemon Rinse Aid "..is that final touch to the cleaning of your dishware. Formulated with NO NASTY CHEMICALS, it will leave a subtle fragrance of Lemon Verbena."  I was actually majorly stoked about this because the dishwasher we have in housing cleans with our hard water and we always have major spots on all our glassware.  After loading the rinse aid in the dishwasher and running it the first thing I noticed was the smell- our dishes smelled fresh.  I couldn't really tag it as Lemon Verbena but it was fresh and clean smelling.  I also noticed a diminishing level of water spots...not eradicated but less spots.  So natural Lemon Rinse Aid was doing its thang...and it doing it well.
So I am happy with that.

Overall both EcoStore products went above and beyond my expectations and I am super thankful they extended me the opportunity to try their products!!


Disclosure: I received no monetary compensation for this review. I received products from EcoStore USA for review but was under no under obligation from any person or company to post a positive review. All information on EcoStore USA was obtained from literature sent to me or published online on their website.  All thoughts and opinions are 100% mine

No comments: