1. You grow hair in VERY UNNATURAL and UNGIRLY PLACES!!
2. Your hair looks better in the early stages of pregnancy than it has in MONTHS
3. Any baby boy within a 50 mile radius wants ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with you
4. Any baby girl within that same 50 mile radius wants ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING to do with you
5. You grow hair in VERY UNNATURAL and UNGIRLY PLACES!! (I felt that this one needed to be mentioned twice cuz the hair growth tends to get a lil outta control!!!)
I blog about all this because......
WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!
We found out on Friday that we are going to be the very blessed parents of a HEALTHY baby boy!!
And we are super excited!!
I am not one of those women with great intuition when it comes to pregnancy--I could be growing a boy, girl, alligator and not know the difference.
I know I suck right?
But my mother always speculates gender based on my actions. She says it's inherent and the gender of the baby lends the mother to specific behaviors. And so far for me each time she has been right on with the gender of my babies.
Kinda Crazy right??
I suck at predicting and she is the shaman of baby gender predictions. Lol.
Bonnie was kind of sad; she was really hoping for a sister this time. With a crazy 3 yr old for a brother and a Jet Pilot for a dad she is overloaded with gross boy stuff, and I sympathize because sometimes I feel the same way.
However Jet Pilot reassured her that she needs to stay the only girl for right now because he only wants her to be the daddy's girl. Also that he wants to keep spending daddy/daughter time with just her-at least for right now.
Yes that's the level of thickness in which he laid it on, and she ate it right up.
So crisis averted-for the moment. But 6 months after Clyde was born she was asking for a new baby because she wanted "nother won" that was like her.
I know 3 year olds are cute-so dang cute.
Clyde on the other hand could have cared less. So man-ish in his tendencies, even as a 3 year old.
So we will see how it goes.
In the meantime however we are giving great praise and thanks to an awesome God that has seen fit to make us parents to a son again! It's soo amazing--2 boys!! It's going to be chaotic and loud and sometimes stinky--I just know we are going to love it. From now until forever.