The amazing Amy at Flowerzinherhair.com graciously sent me three super cute and girly Funky Flowers clips for my Bonnie to try out (and completely love!!) First let me say that I was concerned about comfort. Bonnie doesn't like rubber bands in her hair sometimes because she says that they make her hair hurt. (I guess the girl has a sensitive scalp..I dunno!!) But when the beautiful flowers arrived my worries were quickly dispelled. Bonnie got cleaned up and brushed her mop right away so we could try them out. And they caused her no discomfort. Secondly, the Funky Flowers were beautifully crafted and it was very plain to see that they were going to stand up to the wiles of a 6 year girl and her constant playing, which to me is a FAB thing because Bonnie can be so hard on her things.
All of them
|Her favorite Funky Flower Clip|
Here is a little info on Flowerzinherhair.com
"Each product is meant to be comfortable for your little or big girl so that she will always want to have Flowers In Her Hair. We only purchase quality materials, and ensure that every item that is sent to you is not only beautiful but packaged in a way that makes it exciting to receive every order!!"
Now onto the fun part!!
WIN IT:Flowerzinherhair.com has so kindly offered one lucky The Dill-io reader a $15 credit to her store!! Check it out here
MANDATORY ENTRY: Just leave a comment on this post-with your email addy!
- Follow The Dill-io thru GFC (+2 entries)
- Follow The Dill-io on Networked Blogs (+3 entries)
- Become an email subscriber of The Dill-io (+3 entries)
- Become an RSS Subscriber to The Dill-io (+2 entries)
- Follow The Dill-io on twitter (+2 entries)
- Become a fan of The Dill-io on Facebook (+2 entries)
- Add my button to your blog & leave a link (+5 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to it in your comments (+5 entries)
- Tweet this giveaway (just hit the Retweet button at the top of this post!!) (+1 entry daily)
- Became a fan of Flowerzinherhair.com on FB (+5 entries)
- Follow Amy on twitter here (+5 entries)
- Grab her button from her blog and leave a link showing me where (+5 entries)
Giveaway open to residents 18 years old+ residing in the US. Contest ends on December 1st at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified via email. The lucky winner will have 24 hours to contact me. If you fail to contact me within the 24 hour period, a new winner will be chosen.