Friday, September 28, 2012

Pink Panthers

G-O LET'S GO, GO TEAM GO.

I'm a cheer coach.
Again.
Didn't volunteer this time. Got yoked into because my daughter's coach quit last minute because she had a job. Lame excuse, believe me I know.

And she didn't bother to tell anyone she quit.
Just stopped showing up to practice and games.

So apparently, before she quit she volunteered me as a back up and I didn't want to let the girls down so I said yes.
They are a sweet group of little gals and they love all things cheery and girly and pink and cheery.
However, being mom to three with another growing from scratch--I am a bit tired and run down by the time practice and game day come around.
But I'm making it work.

We have one game left and I am trying to just muscle my way thru it so that this whole shenanigan of an evolution will eventually be a story I tell.

I feel like this is one of those character building times in my motherhood/deployment cycle. To see how determined or stubborn I am to stick things through and make ish happen.

Well, joke's on you life--because I've got cheerleader slash cheer coach on lock. Period. Dot.

El Dizzle out this piece.

No comments: