Wednesday, March 2, 2011

BABYROCKAPPAREL.com REVIEW


For those that don't know, I am mother to a 7 year old princess/diva.  So extreme that she doesn't like to wear anything blue and like sparkles, pink and smell good girly stuff.  
And as luck would have it, I was afforded the opportunity to review a product from BabyRockApparel.com and I knew right away that this was the perfect place to find a cute tee for Bonnie. 
Diva Extraordinaire.

And I stumbled upon this lil gem....


 
Totally perfect for my Bonnie.  
The Girls Rock Tee in size 6T is a perfect addition to her wardrobe.  The tee is 100% cotton and has a nice rounded collar for quick changes and comfortable wear through out the day.  Baby Rock does warn on their site that the tee and onesie (I KNOW ONESIES--HOW CUTE RIGHT?) run small so I made sure to order a tee a bit bigger than she would normally wear.  With as much as kids grow it would have been smarter to order in the biggest size and just let her grow into it.  Oh well.

The tee/onesie is available in sizes 3months-8T, so they can definitely accommodate all the little Rockin Girls in your family!!


If you are interested in making a purchase from BabyRockApparel you can check out their full site here and HAPPY SHOPPING!!


Thanks Baby Rock Apparel for the awesome products!!

Disclosure: I received products and information from the mentioned website above to facilitate my review and that was all.  I was not compensated monetarily or in any other form for this review.

No comments: