Some good. Some not good.
So I consider myself something of a coffee connoisseur- we like dark roasts, whole bean, full bodied stuff. Naturally when I came across Cafe Don Pablo Coffee I knew it was something Jet Pilot and I had to try.
Cafe Don Pablo graciously sent me their Cafe Don Pablo Signature Blend and Pablo's Pride Guatemala whole bean coffee for review. And it was just in the nick of time. We had volunteered at the early service for church which meant we had to be there at 7:45AM on Sunday which meant that this family had to be up at 6AM. Jet Pilot programmed the coffee maker Saturday night and as we were buzzing through the house early Sunday morning like busy bees we grabbed the coffee and ran out the door.
IT WAS DELICIOUS!! We literally both drank our cups before we were halfway to church! Cafe Don Pablo coffee was smooth, full flavored, and tasted amazing!! Another very great (and PATRIOTIC) thing that they do is if you purchase their Wounded Warrior Project Colombian Supremo coffee a portion of the proceeds go to support the Wounded Warrior Project. You can read more about that awesome project here!!
You can purchase Cafe Don Pablo at Costco and here
Cafe Don Pablo is giving 2 lucky The Dill-io winners a 2 lb. bag of coffee of their choosing!!
MANDATORY ENTRY: Just leave a comment on this post about coffee and you!
- Follow The Dill-io thru GFC (+2 entries)
- Follow The Dill-io on Networked Blogs (+3 entries)
- Become an email subscriber of The Dill-io (+3 entries)
- Become an RSS Subscriber to The Dill-io (+2 entries)
- Become a fan of Cafe Don Pablo Coffee on Facebook (+1 entry)
- Follow The Dill-io on twitter (+2 entries)
- Become a fan of The Dill-io on Facebook (+2 entries)
- Add my button to your blog & leave a link (+5 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to it in your comments (+5 entries)
- Tweet this giveaway (just hit the Retweet button at the top of this post!!) (+1 entry daily)
Giveaway open to residents 18 years old+ residing in the US. Contest ends on October 19th at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified via email. The lucky winner will have 24 hours to contact me. If you fail to contact me within the 24 hour period, a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: I received no monetary compensation for this review. I received products from Don Pablo Coffee for review but was under no obligation from any person or company to elicit a positive review. All information on Don Pablo Coffee was obtained from literature sent to me or published online on their website. All thoughts and opinions are 100% mine.