Sunday, September 19, 2010

Rite Aid Shop for the week of 9/19-9/25

Quickie shop, I saw posted on this forum that the Flameless Luminaries were on clearance at Rite Aid for $3.99 and with the $4/1 coupon from the New Home Made Simple Booklets or 8/29 P&G's--can you say FREEBIE!!! 


Transaction #1:
3 Febreze Flameless Luminaries-- $3.99 each on 75% clearance

Coupons I used:
3 $4/1 Febreze Flameless Luminaries (my coupons were from the HMS Booklets, but there are some in the 8/29 P&G's I just didn't look close enough because I was in rush to get home after church!)

Subtotal:  -.03 cents
Tax: .84 cents
Total OOP: .81 cents!!
Totally worth it for some smell good!!!  I wish there was more than one Rite Aid in my area because I would stalk them all for some Free Air Fresheners!!

CHECK OUT THE REST OF THE RITE AID DEALS HERE

If anyone wants to stalk the Rite Aids in their areas and wants a few coupons just email me and I would be willing to part with some for a SASE.  Email addy in the PR/Media Kit tab!!

No comments: