Monday, September 20, 2010

First Opportunity with CSN stores

So unless you have been under a rock for the past few years you have definitely have heard of CSN Stores.  CSN Stores are a collection of over 200 stores that have just about everything a chronic shopper like me could ask for.  Everything from coffee tables to tot sized Ferrari's (might as ride in style as a kid right??  LOL)


This is my first opportunity to work with CSN Stores and I have read on numerous blogs about how gracious and generous they are towards bloggers so in case you have not picked up on  it....that's major enthusiasm, excitement, and over joy in my words over the idea of working with such an awesome company.

I will be doing a review on CSN products, although I am not sure what yet...decisions, decisions.  There are a plethora of things that I "Need" ok, ok, things I "WANT".   Most likely I will get something that we can use for homeschool.  But maybe not...

Stand by to stand by for my review--its coming soon!!

No comments: