Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Keeping it classy

Sometimes there are no words.



This is one of those times.

Sooo.
Embarrassing.
Seriously.

I have officially graduated to become THAT neighbor.
Not only are we the FNG on the block but I have also made us the eyesore neighbor in one fell swoop.

This is the result of getting trash days confused because of the move and not putting it out last week like I was supposed to.

I am blushing from the pure mortification of it all. Lol.

Do I get a pass because my husband is out of town??

No, ok well then I will step up my game.

I would like to think that this will be the last time an incident like this will happen; but I will bet all the tea in China that it WILL.

It really is a bit much, that much garbage?? Really??

**sigh**


Honey, hurry home...

2 comments:

Cindi S World said...

I HATE when that happens! LOL, hysterical though. When its someone else, lol.

KM said...

ours was like that last week b/c I forgot to put it out the week before. It all evens out is what I always say!...lol

http://livingwiththemartins.blogspot.com