Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Please oh Please oh please

I am literally begging the washer to hang in there and not kick the bucket.  There is some random flashing error about the motor not turning and there is not a thing in the world I could do to fix it.  I dont think there is anything Jet Pilot could do to fix it.
And we REALLY REALLY REALLY dont want to have to buy a new washer.    Totally not on the list of things I wanna do right now.
So me being me and the ultra tech nerd I am NOT, I did the only thing I knew how--hard reset.  Turned it off, unplugged the cord and turned it back on.  I hope that fixes it.  But I know our washer is probably a little angry at us for moving it soo many damn times.  4 times in 6 years to be exact.

So if you are reading this, please say a prayer to the washer gods that the LG Front Loader just hangs in there and was just getting a kink or two out from the move.

Please Almighty Father let that just be it, please.

Because my Jet Pilot is away with work right now and will not be returning for some time, so I am holding down the fort in the mean time.  And between me and you I don't have a good feeling about this.  AT ALL.

No comments: