Friday, February 4, 2011

So it's raining


Why is it whenever husbands are gone that things start to go haywire? It's a cruel law of nature somewhere that says wives must be thisclose to completely losing their mind while their Jet Pilot is gone.

And isn't it funny how the second he walks through the door that the earth suddenly realigns itself and all is well with the world.

As of this moment, I am feeling like the earth will never realign itself and I am destined to be on the brink of crazy, for like-EVER.

But I know that feeling is fleeting.

It will go away with something as easy as an overpriced iced coffee from Starbucks, yet the motivation to lift this dreariness eludes me.
Ugh.
Yes I am completely whining, I don't want to whine. I want to be tough and together and polished.
It's nice to have wants...now to just bring them into fruition.

Oh and yes the printer died a harsh death this morning and I am distraught over it. Already 2 weeks with out printing coupons and I may have to go another few weeks before it get replaced.

Bummer.
Total Bummer.
Our grocery budget is hating me right now...I am hating me right now, I saved 8% on my bill this last week. Pitiful. Just plain pitiful.

Here's hoping the sun will come out tomorrow!!



1 comment:

Cindi S World said...

Oh man, I am totally feeling for you girl. Sending prayers, positive thoughts and lots of love your way!