Wednesday, June 9, 2010

CVS Clearance Shop 6/9


As I was walking out of CVS after completing this shop I spied a cute lil red hand cart full of Gillette Fusion Gamer Razors and other random stuff. I asked the cashier if they were on clearance and she said yes. I asked her how much and she said $4.99!!! AAAHHH!!!! SCORE!!! Not 75% off but I will take it. With the way Jet Pilot goes through razors I need every decent razor deal I can get!!!



So I got:
4 Fusion Gamer Razors--$4.99

Coupons I used:
4 $4/1 any Fusion razor from 6/6 P&G Brandsaver
Subtotal: $3.96
Tax: $1.40
Total OOP: $5.36 from CVS GC!!! So $0.00!!
Used the last of the $$ on the CVS Gift Card, kinda sad but oh well. I had a good run!!!

And at the bottom of my receipt I got a $5/15!!! YAY!!! YAY!!

2 comments:

Cindi S World said...

DANG!!!! You truly kicked butt!

Navy_Frugalista said...

Is it bad I wanted to buy all the razors even tho I was out of coupons....I get so greedy thank goodness I had 4 kids with that day so I just walked out after this shop. Cuz if not, I think I would have bought them all!!!