Monday, June 7, 2010

CVS Shop for the week of 6/6-6/12


So it was a slow week for CVS. Add to that the Nature's Bounty Rewards program changed and they are no longer offering $5/1 coupons (so no good $$ overage, oh well..all good things must come to an end). But they are still offering $3/1 so I was able to score some free vitamins and a small amount of overage towards my other items in my shop.


What I bought:
4 Nature's Bounty Vitamins--$5.19 (B1G1)
1 Fusion ProGlide Razor--$9.97
1 Pampers Refill Wipes (on clearance)--$1.99
1 Pampers Tub of Wipes (on clearance)--.87
1 Pampers Tub of Wipes--$3.49

Coupons I used:
1 $4/20 from registering here
4 $3/1 any Nature's Bounty from here
1 $4/1 Fusion Razor any from 6/6 P&G
3 $2/1 Pampers Wipes 60 or larger from 6/6 P&G
Subtotal: .70 cents
Tax: $1.59
Total OOP: $2.29 on CVS GC so technically $0.00!! Plus I earned $5 ECB's from buying the Fusion ProGlide Razor!

I bought all the clearance wipes they had in the store (I gave one tub to my neighbor, she just had new baby!), and one regular price tub of wipes. I have learned that CVS registers will not beep as long as your total on an item is more than you have in coupons. Even if it is just .01, so in this case I was buying $6.35 in Pampers wipes so I was able to use 3 $2/1 Pampers Wipes q's and wah lah no beeps. Even those one tub of wipes was .87 cents, the tub that I bought that was $3.49 balanced everything out. An a .35 cent total on essentially 5 tubs worth of wipes!!

Maybe some of you savvy CVS'ers knew this but it was like an epiphany for me when I realized it. These are the things you don't find on the coupon blogs. But I digress, I am thinking of hitting up the other CVS to see if they have any clearance wipes, I know, I stalk clearance deals, but I do have a neighbor with a newborn and 2 other neighbors that are expecting by the end of the year, so eventually someone will use them.

Sooo...whaddidya get this week at CVS??

FYI: I just read here that the limit on the $5 ECB's wyb Gillette Fusion Proglide is Limit 2, not 1!! That's awesome because I have more coupons that are burning a hole in my pocket and a $5/15 thats itching to be used!!!

No comments: