Sunday, June 20, 2010

CVS Shop for the Week of 6/20-6/26



This was not a bad week at CVS but I already hit my limit on the ProGlide razors and I was really only interested in the dish soap. That coupled with the lady at CVS being a total jerk to me today and I just wanted nothing more to do with that store today.

Sometimes its hard to be a coupon-er especially when people are always treating you like a criminal or that they think you are doing something wrong. For the record-I am not a thief, I coupon to save $$ for my family, to help my darling husband's hard earned check go thismuchfarther each month, to be the Proverbs 31 wife that God wants me to be. But I realize that telling all this to the miserable cashier who hates her job is pointless. So I just shed a few tears in the clearance section, said a little prayer, vowed to call CVS Customer Service on Monday and do the shop as I had originally planned.



I got:
1 Colgate toothpaste--$2.99
3 Powerbars--.99 cents each
3 Dawn Hand Renewal--$1.00
1 Fusion ProGlide--$9.97

Coupons I used:
$1/1 Colgate toothpaste 40z+ from the 6/6 SS
$1/1 Dawn Hand Renewal from the Home Made Simple booklet
$4/1 any Fusion razor from the 6/6 P&G
$11 in ECB's
Subtotal: .43
Tax: $1.29
Total OOP: $1.72
I earned $4.97 in ECB's for next week. I did not earn ECB's on the razor, totally forgot I hit my limit on them but meh, I was angry at my shopping experience and I did not feel like getting back into line to return it. And Jet Pilot is loving these razors so I am just going to cut my losses and keep it.

P.S. When I scanned the my card at the Magic Coupon Machine I got a $4/20, I don't know that I am going to use it but it was nice to get!! Too bad I can't trade that coupon, I know it would a definite hot commodity on the coupon trading forum! Soooo how'd you do this week at CVS??

1 comment:

Cindi S World said...

So sorry about your bad experience, I totally had another horrible one at food lion and have decided to do an entire "investigation and report" on the horrible and wonderful people at this particular food lion, by the time I am done, Corporate will have no choice but to remove one particular person, and I will not rest until it happens.