Friday, June 4, 2010

I know, I know but this couldn't wait...


UPDATE: I DID IN FACT WIN A $20 TARGET.COM GIFT CARD!!! AAAAHHHH!!!

Ok, so I know I said I wasn't going to post until I am feeling better but this evening I randomly checked my SPAM folder because recently I went through that folder and saw that I have an invite for a FREE FULL SIZE product review. Since the email went to my SPAM folder by the time I logged in, clicked all appropriate links, and agreed to Terms **BLAM**,-- "Thank you but this product review group is full at this time....please look forward to our other offers in the future."

BOO. BOO. BOO.

So I have learned my lesson and I am checking my SPAM folder.

Well today I logged into my account and saw I had 2 "Unread" in my Spam folder. The first email was really SPAM but the SECOND was a notification from this blog that I had WON A $20 E-GIFT CARD to Target.com!!!!!!!!

Insert a hoarse mama trying to scream loudly at this point. AAAHHH!!!!!

Quick as a flash I sent an email back acknowledging their email and thanking them for the giveaway. I hope it all goes well, the email said I had 24 hours to respond and while I am pretty sure I responded in time I still am kinda nervous I am going to miss out on the E-Gift Card.

I don't know why I am such a spaz but I am. Its my nature.

I will let you know how it turns out!! Wish me Luck!!!

No comments: