Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Holey Moley!! I won Swagbucks on my own BLOG!!!


HOLY COW!! Alright so in total honesty I do this from time to time, I swag my own blog in hopes it will eventually come up as a result and make me feel like I am a proud owner of a cool little piece of the World Wide Web. And always I am met with no success. I never get anything.
HOWEVER.....today was different.

My little baby blog came up as a result from Swagbucks.

AND I WON SWAGBUCKS FOR SEARCHING FOR IT!!!!!


Is that not the coolest thing ever?? (I know, I know I am lame...but its little things like this that are exciting to me!)

Betta watch out in-ta-net, Mama Dill is coming up in this piece!!!

PEACE OUT!

1 comment:

Brittany Short said...

YAY!!! i do the same thing! the past 2 days i have won sawg bucks off looking for cindis!