Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Rite Aid Shop for the Week of 5/30-6/5


Normally I don't shop Rite Aid because the SCR program is a lot of work for me and my simple brain can not process that much info but I read
here that Ziploc bags were B1G1 (although the signage at my store did not show that and I did not want to ask, the ladies there are a smidge touchy), however when I was there I did see that the Stayfree pads were on sale $1.99 and there were coupons for $2/1 in some inserts that I bought while in Chicago at my little sister's Navy graduation.
So I did this:
5 Stayfree Pads--$1.99

Coupons I used:
5 $2/1 any Stayfree Product from the 3/28RP
Subtotal:-.05 (Love when my totals are like that)
Tax: .70
Total OOP: .65

Maybe I will start looking into Rite Aid weekly deals more regularly, cuz I love shops like this!!

No comments: