Tuesday, August 3, 2010

CVS Shop for the week of 8/1-8/7


It was a great week this week at CVS!! And luck was on my side (thankfully) and my transaction went smoothly-PHEW!!  I think I could have done smaller transactions and paid less OOP but I had both kids with me and I just wanted to get it done.  As it is I usually say I am going for a quick run to CVS and end up spending 40 minutes in there when I have the munchkins.  
Not ideal.  
Here is what I got:



Transaction #1:
6 Sobe Lifewaters-- $1.59 each
4 Clean and Clear Face Washes-- .99 each
1 Fusion ProGlide-- $9.99
3 Crest Pro Health Rinse-- $3.99
1 Vicks Vapo Steam Vaporizer-- $4.99
1 Vicks Cough Syrup-- $1.87
1 Vicks Flu + Vitamin C Cold Meds-- $1.37
3 Dawn Hand Renewal Dish Soaps-- .99 each


Coupons I used:
3 B1G1 Sobe IP's from www.headsortails.com
4 $1/1 Clean and Clear from 8/1SS
1 $4/1 any Fusion Razor from  8/1 P&G
3 $2/1 Crest Rinse from 8/1 P&G
3 $1.50/1 Vicks Product from P&G YOS Booklet
3 $1/1 Dawn Hand Renewal from Home Made Simple Booklets (I traded for all these)
$16.98 ECB's 
Subtotal: .36 cents
Tax: $3.05
Total OOP: $3.41


Earned: $10 ECB's ($5 from the razor and $5 from the mouthwash)


So I kinda burned some ECB's on the medicine but I will most likely give it to my mom because we try not to take OTC medicine (yeah I know we are weird) and the vaporizer was just a good buy for the price ($3.50!!)-- its nice to have on hand when we get stuffed up during cold season.


All in all I say I had a good trip....check out the rest of the CVS deals here!!

No comments: