Monday, August 30, 2010

Rite Aid Shop for the week of 8/29-9/4

Rite Aid was good to me this week, I didn't get anything that generated Up+ Rewards but meh, I HATE to spend more than a $1 OOP for my drug store shops.  I know that's a slightly unrealistic goal sometimes and I know that with SCR's you get the money back at the end of the month but I just can't bring myself to fork out the funds every Sunday and then wait to get it back at the end of the month.
I know I am a lame-o, but everyone has their own shopping/coupon style and this just happens to be mine. 
Anyways, I digress...always going off on the random tangents...lol


I got:
17 Gain Dish Soap-- .89 cents each
Coupons I used: 
16 $1/1 Gain Dish Soap

Subtotal: -.87 cents 
Tax: $1.06
Total OOP: .19 CENTS!!!

WOOT WOOT!! And for those coupon-ers that may ask...no I did not clear the shelves by any means, this store was STOCKED with like 3 shelves full of dish soap...which I thought was kind of random (I live in a VERY SMALL town in the middle of nowhere and this is the only Rite Aid for miles) but maybe they anticipated tons of people coming in to buy dish soap.  But honestly, I wanted to clear the shelves...I send this type of stuff to my family in Washington and California, because I believe if I can help them out then I should.  That's a huge part of why I coupon, I am a nurturer, see a need fill a need.  And besides who doesn't need dish soap??

I have more Gain coupons and I am VERY tempted to go back to Rite Aid and grab up a few more but that's the greedy person in me talking so I am going to fight the urge.

SOOOOO whatdidya get this week at Rite Aid??  Or CVS?  Or WAGS??

For the full rundown on Rite Aid deals you can check them out here

4 comments:

Songberries said...

Hi, great blog! I followed you from Pitch It, will you follow me?
http://songberries.blogspot.com

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

I'm following via your direct message on twitter. I hope you return the favor if you haven't already

Colleen
www.shibleysmiles.com

Anonymous said...

You did awesome!! I didn't even get a p&g insert in my paper this week. I love it when one of us does a great deal like this. I wish I was better at it than I am. So proud of you. I know you are busy homeschooling B&C, but we miss you. Hope to see you soon. ~ Ga Peach

Kristin said...

Awesome!! I need to find the Gain coupons (I'm so far behind on clipping, I'm not sure where to start) and head to Rite-Aid...I'm sure there's one around here somewhere. :)