Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Den-Tek Flossers Review

I recently was afforded the opportunity to review Den-Tek Floss Picks and for anyone that knows me in real life knows I am kind of a freak when it comes to oral health (and I have trained my oldest to be the same way..) so this was right up my alley. I have never used floss picks before personally, so I had no idea what to expect. 


Well first off they were nice and compact, their small size means that I could throw them in my bag and use them on the fly discreetly for those random times a person desperately needs a quick floss.  Secondly, the bottom part of the floss picks has this snazzy little pointed edge that is perfect for getting in between tight teeth (read= back molars) and made flossing a cinch.  And the floss was not waxy (which I DESPISE)-it was a shred resistant and high quality; not to mention soft.  But not too soft that it did not get the job done.  The floss part of the picks worked like a charm.  Since they are so compact, to floss my whole mouth I did have to use a few to clean between all my teeth but it did a thorough job.

The Den-Tek Floss Picks also had this handy little lip on the top of the pick that was for your TONGUE.  Its called a tongue scraper and its meant to remove the mouth nasties that can cause bad breath.  Now if you are an oral health freak like me you know that most of the germs in your mouth are ON your tongue so I was most pumped about using this feature.
So I did it.
And I loved it.
I think it was my favorite feature too. 

I know corny right?

But highly effective, I did rinse my mouth out after scraping- I don't know why I did this I just felt like its what I was supposed to do.

Intrigued  in Den-Tek Floss Picks?? To buy Den-Tek Flossers online they have a store here.

And in the spirit of being a frugalista (and an instant gratify-er, like me) there is a
 $1/1 Den-Tek Floss Picks Printable (or snail mail) coupon, just click here.


All in all I think its an awesome product and I will definitely keep using these in the house of "The Dill-io"

Disclosure / Disclaimer:  I was offered this product for review only.  No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post.   The provision of product did in no way influence my post.  All opinions are 100% mine.

1 comment:

Angie B said...

I love these flossers. In my opinion, so much easier to use then traditional dental floss