Sunday, August 22, 2010

CVS Shop for the week of 8/22-8/28

I decided to hit CVS late Saturday night on the way home from a friend's house.  Jet Pilot was not too thrilled with the idea of the late night trip but I just knew that I would find everything in stock at this hour and I knew that Jet Pilot would not want to go shopping tomorrow after church.  I did 4 transactions and here is the breakdown.

Transaction #1:
2 Glade Sense N Spray-- $5 each

Coupons I used:
2 $3/1 Glade Sense N Spray from the 7/11 SS (expired 8/21...phew just made it..there are some IP's on coupons.com but my CVS is not taking IP's at the moment so I have to go with insert coupons.  Thank goodness I had some!)
$4 in ECB's

Subtotal: 0.00
Tax: .70 cents
Total OOP: .70 cents!!
Earned $3 ECB

Transaction #2:
2 Crest Pro Health toothpastes-- $3.49 each

Coupons I used:
2 .75/1 Crest Toothpastes from 8/1 P&G
$5 in ECB's

Subtotal:.48
Tax: .49
Total OOP: .97 cents
Earned $5 ECB

Transaction #3:
Gillette Fusion Proglide Razor-- $9.97
Fantasy Football Magazine-- $6.99
(for Jet Pilot...yeah I know...burned through the ECB's but meh, better to pay tax on something than actually PAY for it, IMHO)

Coupons I used:
$4/1 Gillette Fusion Razor from 8/1 P&G
$12.96 ECB

Subtotal: 0.00
Tax: $1.19
Total OOP: $1.19
Earned $5 ECB

Transaction #4:
10 Vitamin Water--$1.00 each
$10 in ECB's
No coupons used (I think there are some Vitamin Water tearpads out there but I did not have them and did not think far enough in advance to try to trade for them, cuz yeah, I am that dense sometimes..lol)

Subtotal: $0.00
Tax: .70 cents
Total OOP: .70 cents
Earned $5 ECB 

It was a good haul and I am pleased with what I got, I spent $3.56 and earned $18 in ECB's.  Not bad at all...because I would have paid that for 3 Vitamin Water...Jet Pilot like trendy hip drinks, he's a snob that way...lol.  But I love him anyway!!

No comments: