Wednesday, July 14, 2010

CVS Shop for the week of 7/11-7/17


Its a decent week at CVS, there were more deals I could have gotten in on but I have come to the decision unless I
really like it or really need it.
FYI I need nothing...I am hoarding a small drugstore in my home!
I am not going to buy it. But with "school" starting here in our house in the next few weeks I figured it was time to start jumping on these deals as I see them so it will be less to worry about later on.



Transaction #1:

2 John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo and Conditioner--$5 each
1 Kids Scissors--.99 cents
1 Trident Layers Gum--$1.49
(not pictured because I think Clyde is hoarding it in his room...little stinker!)

Coupons I used:
2 $3/1 any John Frieda Root Awakening from the 6/6 SS
1 FREE Trident Layers CRT from Magic Coupon Machine up to $1.29
(I LOVE when I get FREEBIE Q's from that thing!!)
$5.00 ECB
Subtotal: .19 cents
Tax: .87 cents
Total OOP: $1.06

Earned: .99 ECB's (from the scissors) and $5.00 ECB (from the John Frieda)

Transaction #2:
2 John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo and Conditioner

Coupons I used:
2 $3/1 any John Frieda Root Awakening from the 6/6 SS
Subtotal: .01 cent
Tax: .63 cents
Total OOP: .64 cents!!

Earned: $5.00 ECB from the John Frieda

Check out all the other deals going on at CVS here!!

1 comment:

Angie B said...

cool savings. Love to hear about people being frugal. thanks for following my blog!