|Ignore the gross Base Housing floor.. ;P|
Wanna know what they do?
Well, they complement your planters and add a little bit of whimsy to any garden or outdoor area.
Although I don't think that they are just limited to the garden. These little gems could be poised on a pencil holder, utensil crocs, as a cute little backdrop in a shadowbox..the sky is the limit really with these little garden buggies!! And on to the fun part!!!
GIVEAWAY!!MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave me a comment on this post!!
Please leave an email address in each comment as a means for me to contact you.
If it says +2 entries...then leave 2 comments please!!
- Follow "The Dill-io" on GFC (+1 entry)
- Follow "The Dill-io" on Twitter (+ 1 entry)
- Follow "The Dill-io" on Facebook (+1 entry)
- Follow on Networked Blogs, upper left hand sidebar of the blog (+1 entries)
- Subscribe to the Blog via RSS Reader (+2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway and leave link in your comments (+2 entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway (must include @Navy_frugalista in your tweet) and leave link in your comment (+1 entry, can be done once per day up to 3 times total)
- Grab my blog button (+3 entries)
This contest is open to residents of the USA only. Contest ends on August 5th at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified via email. The lucky winner will have 48 hours to contact me. If you fail to contact me within the 48 hour period, a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: I received no monetary compensation for this review. I purchased these little garden cuties myself and was under no obligation from any person(s) or company to post a postive review. All thoughts and opinions are mine.